Himalayan Wildlife Adventure Tour
Itinerary : Guwahati - Kaziranga - Majuli - Sivasagar - Guwahati
Duration : 6 nights / 7 days
- Arrival at Guwahati, local sightseeing and overnight at Guwahati.
- Drive to Kaziranga National Park. Upon arrival rest for 1 hrs. At 1400 hrs, enjoy jeep safari in the eastern range.
- Early morning elephant ride for 1 hr. Breakfast followed by jeep safari in the western range for 2hrs. Back for lunch and rest for 1 hr. After rest, visit tea garden for 2 hrs. Halt for the night.
- Early morning visit to Majuli, the world's largest river island, having a number of Assamese traditional monasteries (Satras). In the second half drive to Sivsagar and night halt.
- Morning at Sivasagar visit all ancient monuments of the Great Ahom Kingdoms, Sivadol- the tallest temple of Lord Siva in India and other destinations around this historical city. Night halt at Sivasagar.
- Drive to Guwahati after breakfast. After lunch, rest for 1hrs. at Guwahati. In the second half of the day, enjoy river rafting at Brahmaputra. Night halt at Guwahati.
- In the morning transfer to Airport. Time for bidding adieu.
Day 01: Arrive Delhi
Day 02: Kaziranga
Day 03: Kaziranga
Day 04: Majuli - Sivasagar
Day 05: Sivsagar (150 kms/07 hrs)
Day 06: Guwahati (140 kms/ 8 hrs)
Day 07: Guwahati - Back to home